- We started in 1992 by publishing Open Education Journal.
- For several years, supported by “Open Society” Institute – New York, and “Open Society” Foundation – Sofia, we developed Bulgarian versions of programs like “Health Education”, “Debates”, “Step by Step”, “Peer Counseling” and gave them nation-wide basis;
- We are working in close co-operation with UNESCO Chair on Human Rights and Culture of Peace - Bourgas Free University;
- We have set up a Network of Youth Educational Centers, which has so far trained over 15000 teachers from all over the country in the field of Civic Education;
- We have established the first Center for Training and Development of NGO’s, which has helped in the setting up and training of over 300 structures of the Civic society all over the country;
- We have issued over 50 publications in the field of Civic Education;
- Together with the Council of Europe, UNESCO and UNDP we have developed National and Regional Programs in the field of Education for Democratic Citizenship, Human Rights Teaching, Intercultural Cooperation, Enterpreneurship Education, Education in Sustainable Development, etc.